BOOK YOUR RIDE
Book your Ride
We are excited to help you plan the perfect horseback riding vacation!
The booking process is easy. First we recommend taking the following steps:
1. Read through the information about the ride you have selected and the dates planned and make sure the ride you selected is a suitable choice. We want to make sure that you (and all of your fellow riders) will be safe and happy on the trip.
2. Please check availability on our Dates and Prices section or the Availability on the section about the ride you want to book. Or contact us by email or whatsapp/phone to verify space is available, especially if you are a group. We will hold a space on the ride for a short time while awaiting your booking forms and deposit.
3. Read about travel recommendations and trip extensions in the section of the ride you are planning to book.
Please read below how to proceed for Booking Confirmation. Just two steps to finalize your
booking. Then get ready to pack your bags for a great adventure!
Please complete our Booking Form and accept our Terms and Conditions/Cancellations Policies/Indemnity. Agreement in one of these two ways:
Booking Form and Terms and Conditions
(Online format- please complete the steps as requested)
(PDF format – opens in a new window. Please print, fill out by hand, sign, and send to us. Please scan and e-mail the form).
Terms and Conditions /Cancellation Policies/Indemnity Agreement
(PDF format – Please complete like the reservation form)
Please take the time to fill in all the information required about your riding ability and experience, as it is vital to us that you get the perfect match horse and rider.
When we receive your booking form, we will make sure your choice is the best for you given the ride
requirements, your riding experience and other information you may give us. We always try to make sure the group will be the best fit possible for you.
For final confirmation, you will need to send a deposit. The deposit amount varies with the cost of the ride, and it is 20-25% of the total price of the ride.
Means of payment
• By international bank wire to our account in Euros
(Free of bank charges)
• By credit card. We will email you a secure URL link to proceed with online payment.
(Visa or Mastercard + 2%; Amex +3%)
Balance payment due 40 days before departure
At the time of the balance payment we will request the following.
• Travel information
Your flights, arrival and departure
A copy of your insurance number and policy covering your riding holiday
• Additional information
Diet, special requests, other enquiries
Final practical information
10 days before departure, we will contact you to reconfirm meeting point/transfer arrangements, reconfirm you mobile phone contact, and inform you about the weather forecast and your travel companions for your riding holiday.